Green Tea Extract 98% Standardized EGCG 1300mg for Natural Energy, Supports Heart Health with Antioxidants, Polyphenols, Gentle Caffeine, Bottled in USA
Health Nutrition Naturals Green Tea Extract
Made from the most powerful polyphenols and antioxidants found in Green Tea, specifically epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
Amount Per Serving (2 capsules):
Green Tea (Carnellia sinensis) 98% Extract (dried leaves) - 260mg
Epigallocatechin 3P gallate (EGCG) - 45% minimum
Polyphenol Catechins - 75% minimum
Naturally Occurring Caffeine
Additional Proprietary Blend - 1040mg
Green Coffee Bean
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie Cap.)
Health Nutrition Naturals Green Tea Extract is a non-GMO, natural formula containing zero fillers, zero binders, and zero artificial ingredients. Our supplement is made with vegetarian and vegan-friendly ingredients.
EGCG, the potent extract of green tea, contributes to general health and well-being.
These powerful polyphenols and catechins are found in green tea leaves, and health benefits can be realized by brewing a cup of green tea each day, however green tea extract simiplifies and amplifies the benefits by combining the extracts into a convenient capsule.
To get the same amount of polyphenols and catechins in 1 serving of Health Nutrition Naturals Green Tea Extract, you would need to consume 3 to 4 cups of brewed green tea.
- Premium Green Tea Extract: Our Green Tea blend with 98% Polyphenols, EGCG, and Antioxidants for energy and immune support
- 260mg per Capsule: Each serving of Health Nutrition Natural's Green Tea Extract "PLUS" capsules contains 520mg of Green Tea with natural caffeine; great for women, men and seniors
- Powerful Antioxidant: Combined with eating well & exercising, the antioxidants and polyphenols in Green Tea support natural energy to achieve health goals
- Added Value: Green Coffee Bean, Garcinia Cambogia, & Raspberry Ketones provide gentle energy and support positive mood to last throughout the day
- Trusted Formula: Vegan supplement formulated and bottled in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Third party reviewed for quality and purity