Calcium Supplement with Vitamin D3 - High Potency 1300mg Calcium Carbonate Supports Bone Health & Vitamin D3 for Immune Support & Fast Absorption - Non-GMO, for Women & Men - 120 Tablets
Supplementing Calcium is Important to Support Bone Health
Strong bones have one thing in common: Calcium and Vitamin D. When you don’t get enough calcium from your meals, calcium supplements can help fill the gaps. Vitamin D is needed by the body for calcium absorption, so your supplement should include Vitamin D as well. Our calcium supplements include a full daily dose of calcium in 2 small, easy to take tablets. The Vitamin D3, also included, helps maximize calcium absorption. A great overall support for bones and teeth.
57% of American women don't get enough Calcium
Your bones need calcium to stay strong. When you do not get enough calcium in your meals, your body steals it from your bones. While getting calcium from meals is ideal, many people don't get enough from meals alone. In fact, recent studies have shown just over half of U.S. women don't get enough calcium. Adding a calcium supplement to your daily routine can be a step towards good health.
Tablets Contain More Calcium than Most Gummies
Do the comparison and you will see. Most calcium gummies contain significantly less calcium per serving than tablets and they usually contain a lot of sugar. Our small tablets are easy to take, contain a high dose of calcium, and have no sugar. Make them a part of your health regimen today.
Calcium Carbonate vs Calcium Citrate
You know you need calcium to help keep bones strong, but not all calcium is the same. Calcium supplements are often made of 1 of 2 forms: calcium carbonate or calcium citrate. Calcium carbonate is more concentrated and provides the same amount of calcium in a smaller size than products using calcium citrate.
- Bone Support Supplement: 1300mg of Calcium Carbonate per serving in tablet form supports bone health and teeth
- For Everyone: A convenient way for men and women, including pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal women, to meet their daily Calcium needs
- High Absorption: 20mcg of Vitamin D3 for improved absorption and to support immune health
- Trusted Formula: Nature's Nutrition's vegetarian tablets are bottled in the USA following strict cGMP guidelines; Third party reviewed to ensure quality and purity
- Complete Daily Dosage: One tablet provides 650mg calcium or 2 tablets provide 1300mg in an easily absorbed formula